Single price below.
1 roller – $19
With a bio foam roller, you can control how much pressure you apply to the tissues that you’re working on, and you can locate and focus on areas that are problematic.
Features and benefits of the foam roller include:
- Improved blood circulation throughout your skin, fascia, muscles, and even tendons and ligaments where you can access them with a foam roller.
- Through improved blood circulation, more efficient exchange of nutrients and waste products at a cellular level, leading to better overall cellular function and inter-cellular communication.
- Lengthening of short (tight) muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Some muscles and ligaments are prone to shortening, and are difficult to effectively stretch and apply therapeutic pressure to using standard massage and trigger point therapy techniques. But with a foam roller, you can apply deep pressure massage to such areas and lengthen shortened tissues, thereby preventing physical imbalances that can predispose you to injury.
- Promotion of optimal spinal range of motion. You can accomplish this by slowly rolling your spine against a foam roller and pausing whenever you feel restrictions to allow your joints and surrounding tissues to stretch.
- Useful for a number of core-strengthening and stabilizing postures and movements.